Have you ever looked at your car and wondered how did it get so untidy? While you can easily wash away its exterior, car interior cleaning is slightly different and requires a lot more attention.
But with us by your side, car interior cleaning will seem hassle-free. Let’s get started with car cleaning.
Start with Floor Mats and Carpets When Doing Car Interior Cleaning
If you or your kids eat in the car, there’s a good chance that there are dirty spots everywhere on the floor mats and carpets of your car. There could be empty bottles, crumbs, and excess dirt from muddy shoes. If you have not done any car interior cleaning in a while, then there’s a good chance of dust sticking in the carpet’s fibres.
- Collect the trash and dispose of it in the bin
- Remove the floor mats and shake them to get the dust off
- If there’s dried grime, then you will have to wash them and let them dry
- Vacuum the carpet
- If there is solidified grout, use a wet cloth to remove it
Move to the Front Panel WC When Doing Car Interior Cleaning
The front panel of your car consists of the dashboard, console, and air ducts.
- Vacuum the dashboard to remove dust
- Using a cloth soaked in soap and water mixture, wipe it off
- You can also spray some WD-40 for better results
- Again, vacuum the console or use a toothbrush dipped in a cleaning mixture to scrub off the dirt
- For the air ducts, you will have to use the vacuum to suck in the dust
- If there is a foul odor when you turn on the AC, you will have to replace the air filters
Seats Are Next in the Car Interior Cleaning Process
The right way to clean the car seats is determined by the type of material the seats are made of. Usually, the car seats are made of leather, vinyl, or cloth.
- If you’re cleaning leather seats, then you need to get a leather cleaning product
- Spray it and then use a cloth to wipe it off
- For vinyl, you can use a vinyl-cleaner or even a glass cleaner. With a dry rag, wipe off the excess and let the seats dry
- Cloth car seats tend to get the dirtiest. The fiber in the cloth traps the dirt, grime and small particles of food, leaving a hard-to-scrub off spot
- Using a WD-40 spray, you will have to remove the grease and grime from the seats (best to use for your car interior cleaning).
Last Are the Windows and Mirrors—the Most Important Step of Car Interior Cleaning
Windows and mirrors need to be spotless. Not only do they look attractive in their shine and shimmer, but they also improve your on-road visibility. This also includes oiling up the wiper, especially if you live in a wetter region.
- Using a glass cleaner, properly wipe off the spots on the windows and mirrors and let them dry
- Spray some WD-40 on the window mechanism to lubricate it. This rust proofs the windows and prevents the build-up of dirt.
Car interior cleaning can be fun when you have all you need.
With these easy ways, keep your car neat and tidy!
Check out our website for more information, whether its tips and tricks or you just want to find out about our product information, you can find all that here.